● 3 nights in a luxurious accommodation, an 18th-century renovated Palazzo with an enclosed wine cellar, located in the heart of a medieval village immersed in the Roman Countryside
● 2 hands-on cooking classes with our local experienced chef, covering typical dishes from the local tradition and Mediterranean diet, using seasonal organic ingredients
● 2 cultural and culinary excursions on board a 9-seats luxury vehicle
● Dinner out at the best local Pizzeria or a renowned restaurant
● All meals, fine Italian wines and other beverages included (i.e. espresso coffee, limoncello)
● Free transfer from and to the local train station (Airport transfer available on request)
● Assistance from a qualified staff fluent in both English and Italian
● Apron, recipe book and certificate of attendance
● Exclusive discounts on selected food and wine products and cooking equipment to take home
First Day (Sunday)
Second Day (Monday)
Third day (Tuesday)
Last day (Wednesday)
Double or Twin Room:
€ 1.995 per person ($ 2,268 / £ 1,761)*
Book for the following dates and get the lowest rate of all times:
March 10th – March 13th, 2019
March 24th – March 27th, 2019
April 7th – April 10th, 2019
April 21st – April 24th, 2019
May 12th – May 15th, 2019
€ 795 per person ($ 904 / £ 702)*
All other available 2019 dates:
€ 875 per person ($ 995 / £ 772)*
Offer valid for direct bookings confirmed before January 15, 2019.
Transfer from/to Rome airports or city center (per vehicle):
One-way € 90 ($ 102 / £ 79)*
Round-trip € 180 ($ 205 / £ 159)*
FREE Transfers for more than 2 guests in the same reservation!
Single occupancy room supplement: € 240 ($ 273 / £ 212)*
All taxes, admissions and service included.
Airfare not included.
* Exchange rates are approximate, payment will be processed in Euros.
Available: All year round (see available dates in the Reservation form below)
Group size: max 12 people
Check-in: Sunday at 3 pm
Check-out: Wednesday at 11 am
Breakfast is served at: 9 am
Daily excursions departure: 10 am
Cooking classes start: 4.30 pm
Dinner is served at: 7.30 pm (at the end of the cooking class)
Free transfer from/to the local train station is available at previously agreed time.
Arrival by car is possible, ask us for directions. Free parking is located in front of our building.
Transfer from/to Rome airports, city center or other Italian locations is available upon request.
Self-produced organic bottled wines will be served during in-house dinners, with a maximum of 1 bottle for every 2 people per night (if there are 10 people dining, up to 5 bottles of different wines can be opened for free!). Extra and special bottles can be opened at a small additional charge.
The previous are sample programs, little changes may occur due to weather conditions, seasonality of fresh products and as we are always looking for new interesting culinary activities and special events not to be missed.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in.
Instructions: To make a reservation please fill in your personal data and the desired dates for your culinary stay.
You will receive an e-mail from us within 24 hours containing instructions about how to secure your booking.
Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Deposit: A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking. The remaining amount is due at least 30 days before your arrival date. For change and cancellation policy, please check our FAQs.
Important: We strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance covering your losses in case of cancellation and any unpleasant circumstances during your Italian culinary vacation.
Your personal data will not be used for commercial scopes, nor shared with external subjects, according to the Italian Privacy Act (D.Lgs. 196/2003) and GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).