● 6 nights in a luxurious accommodation, an 18th-century renovated Palazzo with an enclosed wine cellar, located in the heart of a medieval village immersed in the Roman Countryside
● 4 hands-on cooking classes with our local experienced chef, covering typical dishes from the local tradition and Mediterranean diet, using seasonal organic ingredients
● 3 cultural and culinary excursions on-board luxury 9-seats vehicles, including visits to medieval towns and abbeys, a local winery, a traditional olive oil mill and a cheese farm, with tasting of their award-winning products
● A full-day culinary excursion to the famous Riviera of Ulysses and its old seaside towns overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, with a seafood lunch included
● Welcome dinner at the best local Pizzeria
● Multi-course gourmet farewell dinner at the best restaurant in the area
● Self-produced natural wine tasting and short introduction to biodynamic wines
● All meals, fine Italian wines and other beverages included (i.e. espresso coffee, limoncello)
● Private transfer from and to Rome airports (on request) or the local train station
● Assistance from a qualified staff fluent in both English and Italian
● Free time to relax, go sightseeing by your own or arrange extra activities (i.e. spa treatments, shopping)
● Apron, recipe book and certificate of attendance
● Exclusive discounts on selected food and wine products and cooking equipment to take home
First Day (Sunday)
Second Day (Monday)
Third day (Tuesday)
Fourth day (Wednesday)
Fifth day (Thursday)
Sixth day (Friday)
Last day (Saturday)
Double or Twin Room:
€ 3.595 per person ($ 4,208 / £ 3,172)*
All taxes, admissions and service included.
Single occupancy room supplement:
€ 500 € 250 ($ 293 / £ 221)*
Transfer from/to Rome airports or city center (per vehicle):
One-way € 75 ($ 88 / £ 66)*
Round-trip € 150 ($ 176 / £ 132)*
Airfare not included.
* Exchange rates are approximate, payment will be processed in Euros.
Available: All year round (see available dates in the Reservation form below)
Check-in: Sunday, 3 pm
Check-out: Saturday, 11 am
Group size: 2 – 12 people
Breakfast is served at: 9 am
Daily excursions departure: 10 am
Cooking lessons start: 4.30 pm (except on Friday at 10 am)
Dinner is served at: 7.30 pm (at the end of the cooking class)
In order to take advantage of our private car transfer from Rome airports, we suggest you to choose a flight landing between 12 pm and 2 pm. On the last day, the earliest scheduled flight among the group determines the departure time of the transfer to the airport. For your comfort, we suggest to choose a flight scheduled between 2 pm and 4 pm.
Alternatively, free transfer from/to local train station is available at previously agreed time.
Arrival by car is also possible, ask us for directions. Free parking is available in front of our location.
Private transfers from and to other Italian locations are available on request (i.e. Rome city center, Amalfi Coast).
Self-produced organic bottled wines will be served during in-house dinners, with a maximum of 1 bottle for every 2 people per night (if there are 10 people dining, up to 5 bottles of different wines can be opened for free!). Extra and special bottles can be opened at a small additional charge.
The previous is a sample program, little changes may occur due to weather conditions, seasonality of fresh products and as we are always looking for new interesting culinary activities and special events not to be missed.
Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in.
Instructions: To make a reservation please fill in your personal data and the desired dates for your culinary stay.
You will receive an e-mail from us within 12 hours containing instructions about how to secure your booking.
If the selected dates are not available, we will suggest you the closest available ones.
Payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Bank Transfer
Deposit: A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Balance is due 30 days before checking in. Deposit is fully refundable until 90 days before your arrival date.
Important: We strongly recommend that you have a travel and medical insurance covering your losses in case of cancellation and any unpleasant circumstances during your Italian culinary vacation.
Your personal data will not be used for commercial scopes, nor shared with external subjects, according to the Italian Privacy Act (D.Lgs. 196/2003).